Living in Poland can be a great adventure, but the country does have its challenges for both foreigners and locals. Choosing to live in Poland, especially for those who don’t have Polish roots or connections and know little about the country, will likely involve a steep learning curve, but might very well be worth it.
A lot of people are opting for Poland immigration from India because of the following reasons:
- Suitable for customer service and IT skills candidates
- Average working week is 40 hours (8 hours every day)
- After a year of working, and individual is entitled to 20 days paid leave
- The unemployment rate is very low
- The average salary in the country is increasing