Helping People Immigrate Safely
Choosing a good and knowledgeable visa documentation company for processing your application is a hectic job?
Tristar Immigration has been successfully providing 100% immigration services and guidance to our valuable customers.
Skilled worker immigration visa
Short term visa for work
Travel to countries for business or holidays
Easy study visa process for your higher education
Dependent visa makes your dream of living with family come true
There ae a number of visa options for business people
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Only RCIC lawyers in Canada and notaries in Quebec are authorized by the Government of Canada to provide paid Immigration and representative service. Paid applications made by all other unauthorized individuals/companies are refused by Canadian government. We are one of a very few companies which are licensed in India.
Has Your Visa Application Been Refused?
Tristar Immigration has the expertise of providing quality solutions in immigration services to individuals, families and corporate clients. You can simply trust us as we are certified and experienced visa agents in Bangalore.
Why Apply For Immigration With Us?
Out of this vast pool of immigration companies, Tristar has earned a lot of appreciation and fame in a very small time span for processing successful Canada PR visas because of the below mentioned reasons.
Accurate Knowledge and practical Experience is the key to our name, fame and goodwill in the immigration market.
Our strong and qualified team of immigration consultants and Documentation processing experts.
We charge only for the hard work, dedication and our time invested in each case & each client individually.
Apprise yourself with the chances of attainment your Permanent Resident visa for Canada before paying us.
We build our reputation by providing 100% Genuine and trustable visa processing guidance.
One Stop Solution
Get instant solution to all your immigration-related problems here. Call Us Today!!
Academic | General
Academic | General
English Language Proficiency
Preparing for English Language Proficiency significantly increases students’ chances of getting the score they need. In our coaching, you will get advice on how to improve skills for all four sections of the test: listening, reading, writing and speaking. You will also learn useful grammar and vocabulary to improve your English range and accuracy.
What customers say about us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally, most of the countries look for applicants, who are skilled in their occupation with at least 3+ years of experience, possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, who can also prove their proficiency in the English language through various internationally recognized tests. Further for a few countries where applicants have blood relatives already residing or applicants having an offer of employment from an employer in the migrating country will be preferred.
Tristar Immigration has a unique approach of providing best in class services to all its clients.
We have been a leader in the service Industry and our expertise to be able to answer and provide solution to any queries related to Overseas Careers (Education/Work/Immigration) has given us the advantage to cater and provide our services to wide range of audience.
When you choose us, you get:
- Trustworthy Partner – To help you with your Education/Work/Immigration Application
- Knowledge – Our expertise increase your success.
- Mutual Benefit – Creates a win-win situation for both, applicant and Global Tree and gives a long term relationship.
An immigrant should have a minimum degree of diploma or bachelor’s with at least one year of work experience in the skilled category (NOC 0, A, or B. Moreover, their age should be around 18 to 45. The immigrant should have secured CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark) either in English or in French. If an immigrant falls under this category, then he/she is eligible to immigrate to Canada.
Yes, It is possible to apply for a work permit / permanent resident visa from within India.
Work Permit or Permanent Resident visa is a need of a country to employ skilled professionals to fulfil the demand of labour shortage in their respective countries. Indian’s are a preferred choice as skilled professionals in many developed countries across the globe, which include the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the U.K etc.
Here’s what a Visa Consultant does for you:
- Evaluate your profile and advice on visa and immigration
- Match your eligibility with the type of visa you are applying for
- Relocation of the client overseas
- Advise on how to improve your eligibility
- Provide training on various immigration tests
These are the reasons why you should approach a Visa Consultancy:
- In-depth knowledge: Visa consultancies are backed by a team of experts.
- Assistance in visa point calculation: Certain visas follow a point-based system. Experienced visa consultants can calculate the points accurately.
- Convenience: Visa consultants take the burden to handle those tedious manual work on behalf of the applicants
- Time and money-saving: The charges for immigration consultancy is way lower than the time and money you spend while working alone.
- Professional Assistance: A professional assistance will always be by your side through the process.
- Overcoming challenges with feasible solutions: Professional visa agencies offer practical solutions to them quickly.
- The best chance at success: A highly experienced and professional visa consultation can help you overcome unseen challenges.
- Renewing the visa: Your visa consultant can assist you in renewing your visa once it expires.
- Peace of mind: A professional visa consultant helps you at every step.
IRCC only accept these tests for Express Entry:
CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program – CELPIP-General
IELTS: International English Language Testing System – General Training
TEF Canada: Test d’évaluation de français
TCF Canada : Test de connaissance du français
Provincial Nominee Program is not separate from Express Entry. PNP is the part and parcel of Express Entry. If your CRS score is less to boost up the points of your profile, you have to choose any Provincial Nominee Program that matches your profile. There are only minor differences between them; in Express Entry, the immigrant will not have any Provincial limitations as like in PNP.
You can reapply immediately for the visa, provided the circumstances have substantially changed so as the visa is approved the second time.